Module A - FULL and in progress
Module B in St-Sauveur, Call ASAP to register! 514-592-4946 OR 819-327-3772
- 13, 20, 27th of February and 5, 12th of March 2016 14:30-17:00
Why you should take HypnoBirthing Classes?
Self-hypnosis and deep relaxation are very effective tools. For you to be able to use them when you are in labour is an acquired skill, that needs to be learned gradually in stages and practised in between sessions. This ensures that you have the time to develop the conditioned responses that make HypnoBirthing the Mongan Method so successful. There is no short cut, and this why we teach our course over 5 sessions.
This course also allows the time to explore your feelings, relax with your partner and to resolve and release any anxieties that may arise. We like to work with you personally and to follow your progress, so that we can ensure that you are fully ready, relaxed and confident as you approach the birth of your baby.
Private classes suited to your busy schedule are also available. Call us for details at 514-592-4946 or email.
Classes in French are also available here: HypnoNaissance
In the Prenatal HypnoBirthing® classes you will learn:
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture, and birth your baby with ease and comfort;
- How to achieve safer, easier, and more comfortable birth;
- Why pain is not a necessary accompaniment to labor;
- You will learn deep relaxation techniques to help you eliminate the Fear—Tension—Pain Syndrome;
- To create your body's own natural epidural (endorphins), the only safe labor enhancement;
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial induction;
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene, and joyful rather than tense and stressful;
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing;
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended.
If you wish to learn even more about this method and in detail, or perhaps thinking about offering it to your clients by implementing it into your own practice, contact Ilona Fritsch for information about the practitioner training is now available at HypnoBirthing Canada, certified by the HypnoBirthing Institute.
HypnoBirthing Canada has been offering HypnoBirthing training to professionals since 2004. This training might also benefit a person looking to be trained and to start a new practice.
Now HypnoBirthing Canada offers free information session for people interested in becoming a HypnoBirthing Practitioner and receive their certification from the HypnoBirthing Institute. Already practicing doulas, midwives, nurses are welcome along with those seeking a new career path in this field.